SERVICE AND VALUE
- We care about your time, will always meet or beat deadlines, and will accommodate flexible signing times/dates whenever humanly possible.
- Our owners also manage our company, live locally and are available to realtors/brokers/lenders any time.
- We take advantage of the newest technology. For example, we e-record, so you client’s transfer happens in real time, and we use encryption to protect privacy.
- Need a “net sheet” or preliminary statement? We’ll get that to you within a day of request.
- Have you seen our “TLC” (title listing confirmation)? It’s a one of a kind product that lets us work together to fix title issues before a contract is even in place, for only $10. If you prefer an old school O&E, we can do that too. Either product is provided within a business day of request.
- We’re almost always cheaper. We don’t think price is the best basis for such an important choice, but it was nice to verify (based on rates filed with the state or advertised online) that we’re best here too! We won’t nickel and dime your clients with add on charges either. The only place where we cost more is that we charge a premium for parties who won’t use a real estate agent. Our FSBO fee is double our regular closing fee, and we use ROCC’s/CAR’s brochures and other materials to remind FSBO parties of all the other benefits of using a licensed broker.
- If you haven’t seen our new “linked” commitments, we think you will love them – if you don’t, pdfs or had copies are always available on request.
- Free plat certifications within a business day of the request.
- Free notarization services for people who have closed with Central Colorado Title.
- Response to transfer requests (quitclaim deeds, PR Deeds, related party transfers) within a business day.
- Title clearance responses and assistance within a business day.
- If you need to pick up or drop off a check, package, contract, etc., let us know and we’ll come to you.
- If your client is in the Denver metro area, we have a dedicated employee who can do front range closings without having to worry about early signings, UPS timing, or courier fees.
- We are poised and ready for hybrid e-closings and remote notarization so that we can be a pioneer in this area too, just as soon as your customers and their lenders are ready for it.
- For our local customers, we can provide title work for property anywhere in Colorado.
PROFESSIONALISM AND EXPERTISE
- Attorney ownership/management means we can actually help clear up title issues (easements, encroachments, “clean up” transfers, etc.), and assist with seller-carry financing documents, all as part of our basic closing fee.
- We are active in all of our industry groups, meaning we’re always ahead of the curve of continuing change – LTAC, ALTA, ABA and more. Gwen is proud to serve on the board of directors for each of the Chaffee County Economic Development Corporation and the Boys and Girls Clubs of Chaffee County, as well as the Legislative Committee for the Land Title Association of Colorado and the Real Estate Section of the American Bar Association.
- Our closers and examiners maintain state producers’ licenses, and take advantage of continual updates in education and training.
- We have been in business with you here for many years and continue to have a 0% claims rate. That is because we do what we’re supposed to do in terms of title examination, and then we go above and beyond to be sure we fix any problems before closing. This cooperative proactive approach benefits all parties and their agents in many ways.
- We follow all ALTA (American Land Title Association) best practices and are listed in the ALTA Registry, and CCTE has been successfully vetted by all major national lenders.
- We believe in the “location, location, location” adage, and we take it a step further to be sure we are fully invested in the communities in which we live and work.
- We contribute our time and money in the communities where we work with you. You may already know about our long term dedication to Boys & Girls Club and Habitat for Humanity, but there is actually a pretty long list of causes we are honored to serve. Check out our website to see more or call Gwen if you’re curious about our sponsorships and volunteer work, all dedicated to making our community a better place for your clients to live and work. If you have a preferred cause, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us about that. We’re here precisely because we understand the importance of community and the value of real, long term, relationships.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- CCTE has been on the forefront protecting privacy and data, and we take advantage of cutting edge technology as soon as it is available. For example, we have securely stored files electronically since 2015, and we utilize encrypted closing packages; store closing packages only on ALTA approved hosted servers; have a secure server with the ability to send encrypted packages, and more.
- We have the best possible network security. Our IT professionals use their expertise and constantly update our systems and process to benefit ant protect us, you, and your clients.
- We have invested in people and processes to minimize the potential for cyberfraud and we always reach out to remote buyers to make sure they understand funding requirements and wire fraud risks.
- Your clients will always know what is happening with their money in “real time” – we communicate about both incoming and outgoing wires as they happen, so your clients always know what is happening with their money.
- Our insurance policies protect you as well as us – in addition to mandatory E&O insurance, we carry policies for fidelity, crime, and cybersecurity.